Blogging*Saving*Creating

Friday, July 8, 2016

Beauty & Fashion Trends on the New " Fashion Tap " App

Recently I discovered this cool new app that was featured on ABC's Shark Tank called Fashion Tap. The app is created by CEO, Amy Roiland, prior to becoming a fashion blogger (@AFashionNerd) she worked as a model, designer, a photographer and a PR-rep.
Ms. Roiland created an app where you can find style and beauty products all in one place on one social platform. So, when you ask where did you get that you can be linked immediately to where the item was purchased from! So cool!

A few highlights of Fashion Tap:
FashionTap is the social network for the fashion world that lets you make money from sharing and tagging the brands and products that you already know and love.

Be an inspiration
You can share your looks with the built-in camera, apply filters, and tag the brands you're wearing directly from the FashionTap app.

Be Inspired
You can find and follow top ranked fashion bloggers, models, designers, photographers, brands, etc., from all over the world to keep up with the latest style and fashion trends.

Tag what you're wearing
Wonder no more. Tag all your photos and support the brands you love.

Find out what's trending this season
Search looks by hashtags, brands, products, and specific users.

Get ready to heart it up and tap on your fav beauty and fashion finds!
Please join me in this Free creative app!
I'll be over here ------> http://fashiontap.com/bellahomegoods


13 comments:

  1. Sounds Like A AWESOME App. One That Has All The Latest Fashions & Trends You Can Tag & Earn Money. It;s A Win Win Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun app. I'll have to check into it. Love the clothes. Way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they had apps like this, sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great idea. I often see outfits on posts that are too cute and I'd love too know where they came from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea. I'm LOVING that bathing suit and maxi dress, too! I am always wondering where outfits come from. Brilliant, totally going to go find Fashion Tap now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat sounding app! I'm not really into fashion much but maxi dresses right now are my serious obsession. Nothing else is as comfortable! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting sounding app - i have to admit I've not heard of it before, but I would definitely be interested in looking into it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great app. I am not the most fashionable person in the room. Maybe this can make my fashion choices a little more hip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting app, I had no idea something like this exists. Since I am a fashion dud, I really think this is something I have to check out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great app! I love the dress and swimsuit! They look so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great app. I bet it will be so easy finding fashion trends this way. Gotta try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have had this app in my younger days when I worked in an office. Sounds like loads of fun for those into fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so behind on the fashion trends. This would be perfect for me

    Mary

    ReplyDelete