Blogging*Saving*Creating

Thursday, January 19, 2017

CVS Sale This week for Curbside Pickup

CVS has a new app for your phone and for you to give it a try they at giving you an amazing discount! If you try this deal by tonight 1/19/16 you can save $10 off of a $15 order! What's not to love about that? It's a new way to shop. You will need to enter your extra care card number for savings on sale items. Other than that its easy to set up on your mobile phone app for android or apple. Download the CVS app in your app store. The technology is really exciting and cool to work with.

Combine this savings with sale items this week like Dish soap on sale and Bounty paper towels for a nice savings.
CVS Curbside makes it easy to find, buy and pickup products at nearby stores. I tried it out and placed my first order I selected my store where I wanted to pick up my items at. Paid fir the items on line and in about an hour I will receive a text message notifying me when my order is ready and when I drive up to the store the technology in the mobile app will alert the store that I am in the parking lot and ready to pick up my order! I love it. Use code CVSCRBEM8

The Curbside experience relies on technology built into the mobile apps.
Shop at nearby stores, either online or through the free Curbside mobile app.
CVS notifies you when your order is ready for pickup, typically in about an hour.
Swing by the store. When you pull up, CVS will receive an alert and will meet you out front with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment